Some HCPs prefer to send patients to an ASA, which handles the acquisition and administration of APRETUDE, as well as other services.
The ViiV network ASAs provide defined services for APRETUDE to support patient adherence. These services include:
- Benefit verification
- Coordination of prior authorizations
- Navigation of ViiVConnect and Patient Savings Program
- Clinician-led onboarding call for patients
- Regular communication with your office
- Multiple patient appointment reminders
The ViiV ASA Locator Tool may also include non-network ASAs that have indicated that they can administer APRETUDE at their locations. However, their service offerings may be different than those listed for ViiV Network ASAs.
The ASA Locator Tool may help you and your patient find an ASA.
Find an ASA